Various - Groovebox Experience
- Album: Groovebox Experience
- Size MP3 rar: 1605 mb | Size APE/FLAC rar: 1283 mb
Question Mark ?ecords – Sub 4855.2,
Distance – Sub 4855.2
Type: CD, Compilation
Date of released: 1997
Style: Trance, Techno, Psy-Trance, Downtempo, House
- Rating: 3.9/5
- Votes: 352
- Format: MP3 FLAC TTA ASF AHX DTS WMA MP1 VOC
- 1283 downloads at 32 mb/s
- 1605 downloads at 31 mb/s
Download Various - Groovebox Experience FREE
|2||–X Dream*||The Boost Box||6:03|
|4||–H 202||No More Drums||5:08|
|5||–Infra Orange||Punky Box||5:56|
|8||–7 Dub*||Memory Full||5:30|
|10||–Elegia||The Dead End ?||5:32|
|12||–Deedrah||Lower State Of Consciousness||5:29|
- Mastered At – Loudmaster
- Distributed By – BMG France – BM640
- Distributed By – 3MV
- Distributed By – Sony Music
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Question Mark ?ecords
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Backstage
- Copyright (c) – Distance
- Concept By – Francois Bronic*, Fred Perrin
- Design [Graphic] – Steven Jimel
NotesEach track was written using only a Roland MC-303 Groovebox.
Graphic Design by Steven Jimel @ BEUG.
Mastered by Loudmaster.
Concept by Fred Perrin & Francois Bronic.
F : distributed by BMG France
A unit of BMG Entertainment
UK : distributed by 3MV/Sony Music
Rest of Europe: Distributed by the local Sony Music
℗ 1997 Question Mark / Backstage © 1997 Distance
"All of you who think that the Roland MC-303 Groovebox is not a real instrument are absolutely right. It is actually far more than that as this unique concept allows to create ex nihilo your own tracks thanks to an integrated sequencer, numerous sound effects and 500 different sounds. Based on this truly revolutionary principle, the idea of producing this album was borne: dedicated to neither an artist, nor to a musical genre but to a machine this recording features some techno melt with house, dance and groove tracks. The only common point to all these productions being their origins: the heart of the Groovebox. An experience you will be able to participate in... with your own productions!"
Special thanks to Roland Corporation.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 3 512842 485527
- Rights Society: SACEM SACD SDRM SGDL
Related music albums: