Bonnie "Prince" Billy - Sings Greatest Palace Music
- Album: Sings Greatest Palace Music
- Size MP3 rar: 1615 mb | Size APE/FLAC rar: 1431 mb
Domino – WIGLP140
Type: Vinyl, LP Vinyl, LP, Single Sided, Etched
Date of released: 29 Mar 2004
Style: Alternative Rock, Country Rock, Folk Rock, Acoustic, Classic Rock
- Rating: 3.6/5
- Votes: 367
- Format: MP3 FLAC AA AHX ADX DTS XM VOC TTA
- 1431 downloads at 32 mb/s
- 1615 downloads at 31 mb/s
Download Bonnie "Prince" Billy - Sings Greatest Palace Music FREE
Tracklist Hide Credits
Accordion – Colin GagonBacking Vocals – Aram Stith, Colin Gagon, Cynthia Hopkins, Ned OldhamDirected By [Voice Coach] – DC Berman*Electric Guitar – Matt SweeneyHorns – George Chambers , Lloyd Barry, Waldo WeathersPercussion – Jack Carneal
|A2||Ohio River Boat Song
Chorus [Women] – Ann McCrary, San Stancil, Suzanne YoungKeyboards [Underpinnings] – Tony CrowLead Guitar – Aram Stith
Arranged By [Strings] – Andrew BirdBacking Vocals – Cynthia Hopkins, Matt Sweeney
|A4||You Will Miss Me When I Burn
Glockenspiel – Andrew BirdVocals – Sue SchofieldWritten-By – Bryan Rich
|A5||The Brute Choir
Choir – Marty Slayton, Ned Oldham
|B1||I Send My Love To You
Backing Vocals [Quackers] – Iris Nevers, Lily NeversElectric Guitar – Dave Bird Vocals [Harmony] – Todd Brashear
|B2||More Brother Rides||3:04|
|B3||Agnes, Queen Of Sorrow
Electric Guitar – William TylerSynthesizer – Tony CrowVocals [The Duetress] – Marty Slayton
Vocals – Ned Oldham
Vocals [Ladies Singing] – Ann McCrary, Marty Slayton, San Stancil, Suzanne Young
Electric Guitar – Ned OldhamOther [Out There] – Paul OldhamWritten-By – Brendan Croker, Jon Langford, Sally Timms
Accordion [Squeezes] – Colin GagonGuitar [Ghost Electric] – Duane DenisonRecorded By [Additional Recording At The New Home For The Dead] – Paul OldhamStrings [Orchestre Arabe] – Andrew BirdVocals [Her Voice] – Mary FeiockVocals [His Voice] – Bobby Bare Jr.Written-By – Will OldhamWritten-By [Coda: All I Am I Give To You] – Joe Wise
|C3||West Palm Beach
Chorus – Matt Sweeney, Will OldhamElectric Guitar – Matt SweeneyPercussion – Jack CarnealVocals [Harmony] – Marty Slayton
|C4||No More Workhorse Blues
Fiddle [Norwegian Fiddle] – Andrew BirdVocals [Origin Of The Species] – David Berman
|C5||I Am A Cinematographer
Backing Vocals [Boys Singing] – Aram Stith, Colin Gagon, Dave Bird , Jack Carneal, Paul OldhamTrombone – Colin Gagon
- Record Company – Domino Recording Co. Ltd.
- Licensed To – Domino Recording Co. Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Drag City Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Drag City Inc.
- Acoustic Guitar – Bruce Watkins
- Artwork [Etching] – Savage Pencil
- Bass – Mark Fain
- Drums – Eddie Bayers
- Fiddle, Mandolin – Stuart Duncan
- Guitar [Pedal Steel] – Mike Johnson
- Layout – Dan Osborn
- Mastered By – Paul Oldham
- Mixed By [At Rove Studios] – Paul Oldham (tracks: A2, A4, B1, C1, C2), Will Oldham (tracks: A2, A4, B1, C1, C2)
- Mixed By [At Wedgetone] – Mark Nevers (tracks: A1, A3, A5, B2 to B5, C3 to C5), Will Oldham (tracks: A1, A3, A5, B2 to B5, C3 to C5)
- Painting [Front Cover Painting] – McLean Stitch
- Painting [Interior Paintings From Paintings By] – Robert Amft
- Painting [Interior Paintings] – Patsy Desmond
- Photography [Work] – Joe Oldham, Will Oldham
- Piano – Hargus Robbins
- Producer – Mark Nevers, Will Oldham
- Recorded By [Additional Recording At Invasive Studios, Baltimore, Md] – Ned Oldham (tracks: A1, A5, B4, C1)
- Recorded By [Additional Recording At Rove Studios] – Paul Oldham (tracks: B1, C1, C2, C5)
- Recorded By [Additional Recordings At Herzog Zound, Milwaukee, Wi] – Colin Gagon (tracks: A1, C2, C5)
- Recorded By [Additional Recordings At Sueno Studios, Charleton, Sc] – Aram Stith (tracks: A1, A2, C5)
- Recorded By [Assists] – Amanda Hassell, Chris Rossi , Malcombe Gibbs, Rich Feaster
- Recorded By [At The Castle And At The Beech House] – Mark Nevers
- Saxophone – D.V. Devincentis (tracks: A3, B4, B5)
- Strings – Andrew Bird (tracks: A3, B4, B5)
- Vocals – Will Oldham
- Written-By – Will Oldham (tracks: A1 to A3, A5 to B5, C2 to C5)
NotesReleased on 3 sided double LP.
Side D has sketchings on it.
Recorded at The Castle & at The Beech House.
Mixed at Wedgetone (except where noted).
Mastered at Rove, Shelbyville, KY.
Housed in a gatefold sleeve.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5 034202 114017
- Rights Society: BIEM/MCPS
- Label Code: LC 10192
|DC252CD, PR31CD||Bonnie "Prince" Billy||Sings Greatest Palace Music (CD, Album)||Drag City, Palace Records||DC252CD, PR31CD||US||2004|
|WIGCD140||Bonnie "Prince" Billy||Sings Greatest Palace Music (CD, Album)||Domino||WIGCD140||Europe||2004|
|none||Bonnie "Prince" Billy||Sings Greatest Palace Music (CDr, Smplr, Promo)||Domino||none||UK||2004|
|DC252, PR31||Bonnie "Prince" Billy||Sings Greatest Palace Music (LP + LP, S/Sided + , RP)||Drag City, Palace Records||DC252, PR31||US||2012|
|WIGCD140P||Bonnie "Prince" Billy||Sings Greatest Palace Music (CD, Album, Promo)||Domino||WIGCD140P||Europe||2004|
Related music albums: